[HECnet] DECserver 200/MC - Worth a Punt?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Sep 18 19:40:54 PDT 2012

On 09/18/2012 02:27 PM, Rob Jarratt wrote:
What about the Model 90 family? (Don't forget that care package, the
yetis are waiting.)

  I have one of those, and I'll be hanging on to it. (sorry)   I can point
the yetis
to someplace that might have a few, though. ;)

I have a 200/MC and a couple of 90Ms. I love the 90Ms because they are small
and they are quiet too, neither of these are true of the 200/MC. I haven't
really made a lot of use of the 20/MC, but I think it too could do reverse
Telnet, which is what I want.

  I think you and I have very different definitions of size. ;)