[HECnet] Beta User Mode DECnet Router Available For Testing

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Sun Sep 9 08:13:03 PDT 2012

Rob,

I had a go compiling version 15891 <https://route20.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/15891> of the source code under Ubuntu 12.04.
I downloaded and built version 1.3.0 of libpcap.

I got the following compiler error. Are there some changes you need to commit to the repository?

Regards, Mark.

<https://route20.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/15891>msw at x60:~/Downloads/Main/Route20$ OS_CCDEFS="-I/usr/local/include" OS_LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib" make
cc -I . -I/usr/local/include adjacency.c area_forwarding_database.c area_routing_database.c circuit.c decision.c decnet.c dns.c eth_circuit.c eth_decnet.c eth_init_layer.c eth_pcap.c eth_sock.c forwarding.c forwarding_database.c init_layer.c linux.c messages.c node.c packet.c route20.c routing_database.c socket.c timer.c update.c -o route20 -L/usr/local/lib -lpcap
circuit.c: In function    CircuitCreateEthernetPcap   :
circuit.c:65:9: error:    struct circuit    has no member named    nextLevel1Node
circuit.c: In function    CircuitCreateEthernetSocket   :
circuit.c:84:9: error:    struct circuit    has no member named    nextLevel1Node
decision.c: In function    DumpHeading   :
decision.c:214:2: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments [-Wformat-security]
decision.c:222:2: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments [-Wformat-security]
decision.c:230:2: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments [-Wformat-security]
linux.c: In function    Log   :
linux.c:157:6: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments [-Wformat-security]
update.c: In function    ProcessCircuitLevel1Update   :
update.c:82:25: error:    circuit_t    has no member named    nextLevel1Node
update.c:86:53: error:    circuit_t    has no member named    nextLevel1Node
update.c:89:50: error:    circuit_t    has no member named    nextLevel1Node
update.c:100:10: error:    circuit_t    has no member named    nextLevel1Node
update.c:100:37: error:    circuit_t    has no member named    nextLevel1Node
update.c:102:16: error:    circuit_t    has no member named    nextLevel1Node
update.c:105:9: error:    circuit_t    has no member named    nextLevel1Node
update.c:105:36: error:    circuit_t    has no member named    nextLevel1Node
make: *** [route20] Error 1