[HECnet] Italian DECnet...

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Apr 23 23:35:57 PDT 2013

On 2013-04-24 00:26, Ian McLaughlin wrote:
Johnny

I like your suggestion of the same area on both sides. Do you have a candidate area number?   Do we have any Italian Decnet members here that are interested in this project?   Pointless if they don't want us :)

22 is the first "free" area we have...
But yes, before anything can be done, we do need the italians being interested.

	Johnny

Ian

Sent from my iPhone