[HECnet] Questions about the E11 version 0.9 release

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Thu Apr 25 03:16:17 PDT 2013

On Wed, 25 Apr 2013, Petar Puskarich wrote:

Yeah, Sampsa help me setup my simh based Vax as well.   Been running extremely well on my Pi.. Yes it's slow, but for my needs it works well for learning OpenVMS.   Plus
it's clustered to his machines as well.
The RPi also is my airplay destination so I can output itunes to my Nortel phone system for music on hold, and it has the Appletalk software on it for net booting my old
Apples. It's also running IncrediblePBX for voip and GoogleVoice integration via tcpip to the phone switch too.
For 256megs of ram it sure can do a ton of things all at once.

Think about everything done on old VAXen with 4M. ;)