[HECnet] punched tape

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 17:21:24 PDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013, Dave McGuire wrote:

On 04/19/2013 10:41 AM, Ian McLaughlin wrote:

- hams are poor

I don't know about poor, but we are definitely cheap :)

That's one characteristic that I've happily bucked.   Cheapness just rubs
me
the wrong way.   Gratuitous waste is not cool, but nickel-and-diming people
death isn't either.

Ian VE7BST

(wow, there are a lot of hams on this list coming out of the woodwork)

Yes there are. ;)

      73,

Is that a number, a misplaced number, or did I break my encoding again?

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net/ Personal stuff
http://gimme-sympathy.org Experiments

Hello!
No your mail reader didn't blow a quad trying to figure out how Dave
signed off for his response. That's all it was.

Dave don't do that, Stop staring out that window before something
happens.... Whoops. Now you've done it. **Stated as a big green thing
flies out and collides with the window covering it in a big green
mess.** **And noted as there are four individuals outside watching it
happen, including an oddly dressed individual.**

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com