[HECnet] punched tape

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Fri Apr 19 16:21:28 PDT 2013

Well,

Plenty of vintage computer collectors don't like to pay anything for their equipment, so I guess the two traits go hand in hand.

With regard to the original request - I'm actually thinking of the paper tape that the Pegasus computer in the science museum uses (or will use when the restoration is complete). That definitely pre-dates ASCII.

My cunning plan won't be worth nearly as much if I can't produce paper tape at the end of it.

Regards, Mark.