[HECnet] DECnet startup on RSX11m+ V4.6

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Apr 19 23:35:48 PDT 2013

On 2013-04-19 23:44, Oleg Safiullin wrote:
Yah, I figure I cold just edit [1,2]startup.cmd to execute a modified
NETINS.CMD, edited to remove the questions about whatpieces   to start,
but I'm wondering if that's   what the fast guys do

--
ASN LB:=XX:
SET /NETUIC=[5,54]

On MIM, it looks like this:

              .SETT $CEX
              .SETT $DEC
              .SETT $NNS
              .SETT $LAT
              ASN LB:=XX:
              SET /NETUIC=[5,54]
              @LB:[5,1]NETINS

Actually, there is a lot more stuff done on MIM, including asking for the time, but continuing if no response is given. Anyone can check out the file, though. MIM::LB:[1,2]STARTUP.CMD