[HECnet] IO excerciser in VMS?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Apr 18 23:42:06 PDT 2013

On 2013-04-19 00:39, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> writes:

Under RSX, there is a task called IOX, which you can use to exercise the
I/O subsystems. It reads/writes to disks, tapes, terminals, whatever.
It's a rather good stress test of things.

Does anything similar exist under VMS?

Google for SYSTEST on OpenVMS.

Thanks, the mention of UETP by others also jogged my memory, and I'm playing with SYSTEST right now. Not 100% what I was looking for, but it might be good enough.