[HECnet] IO excerciser in VMS?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Apr 18 23:30:08 PDT 2013

On 2013-04-19 00:28, Bill Pechter wrote:
Field service used UETP on Vax...

Wasn't that more of a test to see that things worked, and not really a stress test of any kind?

	Johnny

On Apr 18, 2013 6:25 PM, "Johnny Billquist" <bqt at softjar.se
<mailto:bqt at softjar.se>> wrote:

      Under RSX, there is a task called IOX, which you can use to exercise
      the I/O subsystems. It reads/writes to disks, tapes, terminals,
      whatever.
      It's a rather good stress test of things.

      Does anything similar exist under VMS?

                                                                            ||   on a psychedelic trip
      email: bqt at softjar.se <mailto:bqt at softjar.se>                         ||
          Reading murder books