[HECnet] Slightly OT: Anyone have a copy of DECUS UUCP?

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Tue Apr 16 18:23:01 PDT 2013

Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> writes:

Me and a buddy are very close to getting a working UUCP on a VMS 5.2 box =
running but the binaries we have seem to be corrupted - anyone have a =
clean copy of this?

They're no longer available on FILESERV, the filename is uucp020.zip=20

It's DECUS software, so check out the DECUS Library Compendium which I host.

http://DECUSlib.com/decus/vs0174/uucp/aaareadme.txt

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG