[HECnet] VAX/VMS 1.50

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Sun Apr 7 12:32:05 PDT 2013

hvlems at zonnet.nl writes:

Citeren "Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-" <system at TMESIS.COM>:

"Cory Smelosky" <b4 at gewt.net> writes:

Is LAT supported on VMS 3.5 at all?   If so, is it supported without the =
DECnet license? (I don't have a license kit for 3.x)

LAT is _NOT_ part of DECnet.   LAT can be run without DECnet installed or
running.   IIRC, LAT was licensed with VMS.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG

LAT is a systemen integrated product without it' s won licentie. It
became availa stond vms 3.4 or 3.5.
Hans

OK.   Then Cory needs to look in his system for LTDRIVER and LTPAD .EXEs
to be certain if his version had LAT.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG