[HECnet] VAX/VMS 1.50

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sat Apr 6 21:58:43 PDT 2013

On 6 Apr 2013, at 16:54, "Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-" <system at TMESIS.COM> wrote:

"Cory Smelosky" <b4 at gewt.net> writes:

Is LAT supported on VMS 3.5 at all?   If so, is it supported without the =
DECnet license? (I don't have a license kit for 3.x)

LAT is _NOT_ part of DECnet.   LAT can be run without DECnet installed or
running.   IIRC, LAT was licensed with VMS.

Ah.   So I just need to find the filename to start it then. ;)

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG