[HECnet] VAX/VMS 1.50

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 03:44:35 PDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 10:40 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 04/08/2013 10:31 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
And why do Ultra5s do that to you? Mine has been working rather well
as a webserver for a good many years.

  Have you seen the build quality of other Sun machines?

  I can stand up and jump up and down atop an Ultra60 or an E3500.   Such
activity would literally FLATTEN an Ultra5.

  Also, they're really, really slow compared to their contemporaries.

  No offense intended, and I'm glad it's running well for you, but I'd never
go there myself.

Hello!
I see your point.

And be careful going outside to get the paper tomorrow. Where you are
will be hip deep in things we can't discuss here and now. But Corey
did it.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com