[HECnet] VAX/VMS 1.50

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 03:13:15 PDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 10:01 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 04/08/2013 09:59 PM, Ian McLaughlin wrote:
... And the daughter's name?

:)

  Stacy.   She's awesome.   It's sad that we've mostly lost touch, but our
friendship is one of those where we can not talk for a year, and then catch
up when I'm in town and it was like we were together the whole time.

If you need to find a home for any of those truckloads of hardware, I'm
sure you'll find some volunteers here.

  I have some hardware that I'd very much like to send on to better homes.   I
have some Sun Fire 6800s here.   Glorious machines but surplus to my needs.
Want some?

Hello!
Hmmm. I know of just such a (young to me) lady. However regarding
those boxes, no, but there's an UltraSPARC 5 and its keyboard that's
been trying to find a box with my address on it for a while now.

This might explain those twelve unmentionables hanging around your
place. They are bookmarks.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com