[HECnet] VAX/VMS 1.50

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 02:57:47 PDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 9:39 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 04/08/2013 09:37 PM, John Wilson wrote:
[...] worked for a guy [...]
[...] of one of the designers of [...]
There's MY name-dropping for the day.)

Um, I think you did it wrong!   (no names :-)

  Oh shit!   Sorry.

  Gerald J. Clancy, Jr., and Robert C. Smith.

Hello!
Mind the language! I don't know if this list is archived according to
the usual strange rules concerning e-mail lists, but if its a public
archive, that use of an appropriate four letter American word will
cause problems.

This does not explain why there are six unidentified individuals
digging through a rubbish skip by your place, and seven others trying
to figure out why your place tastes bad.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com