[HECnet] VAX/VMS 1.50

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Apr 9 01:34:08 PDT 2013

On 04/08/2013 08:28 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> writes:

Guys, guys...*I* am the token name-dropper in this crowd, ok?

Dropping like token ring?

  No, I did that this morning. ;)

                        -Dave

  (For several years, 25 years ago, I worked for a guy who was both one of
the developers of OS/360, and the chairman of IEEE committee 802.3.   And for
awhile, I dated the daughter of one of the designers of the PDP-11/34 CPU,
he's a friend of mine...I just picked up a third vanload of VAXen, plus a
pair of VT78s, from him two weeks ago.   There's MY name-dropping for the day.)