[HECnet] Who was doing that HECnet mapping work?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Apr 6 23:56:48 PDT 2013

On 2013-04-07 00:54, Rob Jarratt wrote:
I have made some improvements to NICE on my user mode router, although
there is still quite a lot to do. It would be great if someone could try
a MC NCP TELL A5RTR SHOW KNOWN CIRCUITS and let me know how it goes. If
you do try it please consider running a packet sniffer when you do in
case it fails as that would help me to diagnose the problem.

Why don't you log in to MIM, and try yourself?

	Johnny

Thanks

Rob