[HECnet] Algol compiler for VAX/VMS?

Fri Apr 5 22:20:22 PDT 2013

I know Coral66 was a DEC product.   On RSX?   VMS?   Both?

	paul

On Apr 5, 2013, at 4:16 PM, Dennis Boone wrote:

Did DEC have a compiler as a product for a while?

None of seem to think so.   As I said, I asked some of the remaining guys
from the old Technical Languages team and none of us can remember an
Algol for the Vax anywhere inside of DEC.   If some one did one, then it
would have been at a University.

That bit of the question was about CORAL66, not Algol.

De