[HECnet] Re: LA120 PSU fault (fwd)

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sat Dec 28 11:15:32 PST 2013

Afternoon,

I've managed to acquire an LA120!   Woohoo!

However, it had some issues...as was discussed when I got it. ;)

I've replaced the blown fuse, the there is continuity for the pico fuse on
the PSU...but I have no idea if that indicates it works or not.   The only
thing that runs is the fan.

What are some test points I can try?   Also...what is the value for the
picofuse?   I have 125V 1.5A fuses...but I think it needs higher current.

I tested to see which voltages are preset:
+5
-12
-24.

No +12 or +24.

Anyone have full schematics for the H7110 PSU, or know enough about it to
help me debug this one?

Alternatively, I can get an H7150 for $95 on ebay.   Can an H7150 be tossed
in an LA120-AA?
--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff