[HECnet] 11 days left...

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Fri Dec 20 14:35:10 PST 2013

Yeah, because I'd hacked the source code to make they in a more sane arrangement.

And it didn't compile on VAX after I seem to recall..

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +44 7961 149465

On 21 Dec 2013, at 00:32, Joe Ferraro <jferraro at gmail.com> wrote:

We were using FALKEN but the hardware died a sudden death a while back... WOPR is a game machine, but vax... if i recall, you wanted to keep it on AXP!?!