[HECnet] Re: [DECtec] disk loading success

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 20:14:01 PST 2013

Hello!
I've got a better idea. Let's not. There are two crowds who need to
perform mayhem. So lets spin this one around us.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 11:10 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 12/14/2013 11:07 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
I think I might need a new rx50...or to find the correct cable.

rx0: attempt to get status failed:   unit offline (not mounted) (code 3, subcode 1)

It has 2 disks in it...but I might be using the wrong cable.

  Remember, no "twist" in the RX50 cable...it has to be straight-through.

  I assume you're using this on the RQDX3 I gave you?   Are you using a
proper breakout panel for it, like the one from the defunct BA23?

  (let's move this purely to DECtec before Johnny gets all anti-social
on us...Hi Johnny!   *poke*   ;))