[HECnet] [Off-Topic] CP/M 80 and its machines

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 22:17:20 PST 2013

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 1:13 AM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

--
Cory Smelosky
Sent from a mobile device

On 27 Feb 2013, at 23:44, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello!
Dave you noted that the repository that one of us has discovered also
contains CP/M 80 materials. Would you be surprised that the Cromemco
which ended its operations in the US sometime ago, does exist as a
European company?

I have an interest in those contraptions, in that when they first
started being made available, they triggered most of my interests in
the technology.

If you're further curious feel free to write off list regarding them
things, and the Space Shuttle.......
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

I wonder if I have anything here I could shoehorn CP/M on to.   Only Z80 device I can think of is a TI-84...

Hello!
Actually yes. The SIMH sources contained an excellent emulator for one.

Dave stop doing that. I can still see you from that car.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com