[HECnet] Cisco Config Tool Status Update

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Wed Feb 27 13:16:26 PST 2013

That would explain why I can't push a config to you. :)

-brian

On 2/27/2013 4:15 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On 27 Feb 2013, at 16:13, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

Or you can go the dynamips/GNS3 route like Cory did.
Which will be back up once my network migration is complete.   I'm in the middle of moving things to a big Sun and moving to a /16 internally instead of a /24 for administrative reasons.

-brian