[HECnet] New node

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Wed Feb 27 06:58:14 PST 2013

Al 27/02/13 09:42, En/na Dave McGuire ha escrit:
    I assume all of this is in the repository...Is there going to be a new
release soon?
Mark tagged the current HEAD as beta some weeks ago, but there is no word about the release date yet. For what I'm seeing, there are no serious bugs in the current master branch, at least in the VAX and PDP-11 simulators. I have been using the testing versions for a time, and they seem to be stable.

Of course beware there could be obscure bugs... for instance we catched one in the PDP-11 simulator which manifested itself JUST at the SAV /WB command... The simulator worked fine thru the SYSGEN time... just to render your disk unbootable after SAVing the new system image. :)