[HECnet] New node

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Tue Feb 26 23:53:29 PST 2013

Yes! And microVAX I and II as well as 11/730, 11//750 and a VAXrt.

As for the accuracy, I know it does the full VAX instruction set (including compatibility mode) but can't be sure about the bus and hardware. I know it does not have an emulated PDP11 as console, so it is certainly not 100% accurate.

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
Barcelona - Catalunya - Europa

El 27/02/2013, a les 1:09, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> va escriure:
Say what? Have simh added VAX 8600 emulation? Do you know how accurate that is? I have plenty of code for NetBSD which plays with that machine (I have a real machine to work on).