[HECnet] NOTES system?

Joe Ferraro jferraro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 07:07:30 PST 2013

<back in the thread a bit... just catching up...>
Yeah agreed Sampsa.. I've been [atypically] relaxed with my HECnet systems...   exactly for the sake of openness and nostalgia... not that I don't care.. I just don't have time to worry about it with these systems... and its why I don't run `ssh` for example, as doing such is just asking oneself to have to read through an exponential increase in logs...