[HECnet] NOTES system?

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Sun Feb 24 14:43:22 PST 2013

El 24/02/2013, a les 20:12, Steve Davidson <jeep at scshome.net> va escriure:

Good question!   I just tried my PC keyboard from a PuTTY terminal.   Some
of the functions map, others do not.   It looks like it will depend on
what you are working with.

I use ZOC (http://www.emtec.com/zoc/) Its NOT free (it is shareware, and it costs 79 EUR, but I bought it loooooong ago and the upgrade price is reasonable). It provides not only a nice and usable VT220 experience, but also a built-in kermit client and a quite good 3270 emulation.

-Steve