[HECnet] NOTES system?

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Sun Feb 24 09:25:17 PST 2013

El 24/02/2013, a les 18:22, Steve Davidson <jeep at scshome.net> va escriure:

Providing you have the correct platform, I would try a new kit.   I will
place the VAX kit on GORVAX:: in the
[FAL$SERVER] directory and the Alpha kit on RHESUS:: in the [FAL$SERVER]
directory.

I tried two kits, and I have actually got it installed in another machine. I think the problem is the machine where it failed has both UCX and MULTINET installed (although UCX is not started). I'm cleaning it up and I'll try it again.

OTOH, how does one "join" a remote NOTES conference? Or is it necessary to actually log on the hosting system?

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES