[HECnet] NOTES system?

Ian McLaughlin ian at platinum.net
Sat Feb 23 15:44:38 PST 2013

Any chance of a quick walkthrough on how to set up a client?

Ian

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-02-23, at 3:36 PM, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:

Back to NOTES:

Steve D has graciously installed and setup notes on LABVAX, but it's not quite up yet.

We're looking for volunteer admins / mods, ping me if you want in.

RULES
-----
I hate rules, basically, but here's what we got:

The basic rules are that there's a "Whatever" conference where you can literally talk about whatever, and then specific conference for specific subjects - I know how easily stuff gets OT, so try to move it to "Whatever" after like half a dozen messages or so :)

We should be up by tomorrow or so, UTC, I think..

PS: For those of you not wanting to install a NOTES client, HILANT (which LABVAX is part of) offers guest accounts and you can get access that way. Log in as ACCTREQ and I'll roll you an account ASAP.

sampsa       <sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +961 788 10537