[HECnet] NOTES system?

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Sat Feb 23 07:35:33 PST 2013

I will install and configure it today.

-Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE
[mailto:owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE] On Behalf Of Sampsa Laine
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 07:30
To: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Subject: Re: [HECnet] NOTES system?

I think Steve D got NOTES running on GORVAX, but that's
strictly a router now.

Maybe if we ask him nicely he can install it on HILANT..

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +961 788 10537

On 23 Feb 2013, at 14:13, "Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-"