[HECnet] Fwd: Virtual Cisco North American hub?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 20:43:33 PST 2013

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 11:40 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 02/23/2013 11:36 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
Dave is right for a change. **Sounds of crashing are heard coming from
his area as things are thrown around.**

Versions prior to 5 and 6 are indeed ancient history. They are closer to BSD.

  Indeed, they *are* BSD.   Pre-SysV SunOS was based on BSD4.1C.

And I'd like to find two things from that genre, a VME based SUN
system and those releases that ran on it.

  I'm keeping my VME Suns, but I can help you with the software.

Hello!
It is a thought. This does not explain why one of them has six legs
and is trying walk out your doors to hitchhike its way here.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com