[HECnet] Fwd: Virtual Cisco North American hub?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 20:36:06 PST 2013

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 11:31 PM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

--
Cory Smelosky
Sent from a mobile device

On 23 Feb 2013, at 23:15, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

On 02/23/2013 07:31 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Very well.   I'll dedicate the IP to running ancient Solaris or something then.;)

I wasn't aware that there was such a thing as "ancient" Solaris. ;)

Oops,   I mean proper SunOS. ;)

Hello!
Dave is right for a change. **Sounds of crashing are heard coming from
his area as things are thrown around.**

Versions prior to 5 and 6 are indeed ancient history. They are closer to BSD.

And I'd like to find two things from that genre, a VME based SUN
system and those releases that ran on it.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com