[HECnet] ALLIN1 MAIL <-> VMSMAIL <-> Internet mail...

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Sun Feb 24 15:00:03 PST 2013

El 24/02/2013, a les 23:49, Mark Wickens <mark at wickensonline.co.uk> va escriure:

I'd be really interested in knowning how to setup MR as an SMTP gateway for ALLIN1 - I tried this a while back with no success whatsoever. I didn't even think the licensing allowed it.

I simply followed the instructions in the Multinet install guide, which are very detailed. As for the licenses, I "inherited" the licenses my company used 20 years ago, at the same time I got the machines. I had to torture some of my colleagues to make them search in semi-forgoten file cabinets for the PAKs, but at the end I got them ;)

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES