[HECnet] ALLIN1 MAIL <-> VMSMAIL <-> Internet mail...

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Sun Feb 24 14:49:22 PST 2013

On 24/02/2013 16:59, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:
Answering myself,

MULTINET comes with a nice MR to SMTP gateway. Now I can address the internet from Allin as adress at in.the.internetz@SMTP and can address ALLIN1 from internet as jguillaumes at a1.jguillaumes.dyndns.org.

Firstly, nice to see other people who are at least on a par with me madness wise (Sampsa has been my benchmark of sanity [or lack of it] for a while)

I'd be really interested in knowning how to setup MR as an SMTP gateway for ALLIN1 - I tried this a while back with no success whatsoever. I didn't even think the licensing allowed it.

Regards, Mark.