[HECnet] New attempt at HECNET PHONE directory

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Feb 22 12:51:38 PST 2013

Guys... This is getting *way* offtopic.
This list is about *hecnet* in particular, DECnet more generally, and I can buy talk about various old computers (preferrably from DEC), but seriously? The political situation in Beirut?

Please think twice before posting to hecnet in the future. Not everyone needs this much ot stuff in their mailbox.

	Johnny