[HECnet] New attempt at HECNET PHONE directory

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Fri Feb 22 09:20:21 PST 2013

Depending on the situation, a 30 km radius is enough, inside Beirut, 2-3 km is enough.

Shit, I'm 40 km from Tripoli and 70 km from Damascus...

If the Hezbollah tries to   take my neighbourhood, I can hit a human head at 200m with an AK, I've tried (well it was a small melon) :)

Thawrat hatta an-nasr! (Revolution until victor)

sampsa