[HECnet] HECnet Area Request

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Mon Feb 18 20:31:05 PST 2013

Grab the file SG1::[DECNET]NU2.COM.   Ignore the errors.   It does depend on MIM being defined as 1.13.   This procedure makes use of the file MIM::DU4:[DECNET]NODENAMES.DAT.   Johnny creates this file for this procedure.   I will not update your area nodes - that is your responsibility.   It can be run interactively or via batch.   It must be run from a priv'd account.

-Steve