[HECnet] IRC

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Feb 17 15:55:47 PST 2013

I think I mentioned writing an IRC robot for RSX quite a while ago. Well, tonight I was bored after the last week of major rewrite of parts of the TCP layer in RSX, so I write a small bot.

It is really stupid, but it works, and is running right now.

You can find it on the #update channel on efnet. It's called cookiejar, and it responds if you send a message in the form of "cookiejar: cookie".
(It do have some more tricks in there, but essentially that's it.)

The source can be found on MIM::DU:[IRCBOT]IRCBOT.B2S, and is a total of 163 lines of code.

Now I need some new project. :-)