[HECnet] Alpha Emulators for OS X

Michael Holmes mholmes10 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 10:36:27 PST 2013

Thanks Brian.

I understand the focus on the commercial side first and then those efforts spinning off benefits to the personal/hobbyist side.

Just looked like there wasn't any more efforts focusing on Mac OS X, since its not a large commercial platform.

I'd appreciate if you could pass along the question if there are any continuing efforts for Mac OS X.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone