[HECnet] Alpha Emulators for OS X

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 07:47:10 PST 2013

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Michael Holmes <mholmes10 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Anyone know of a good Alpha emulator that runs on OS X?

I had Personal Alpha on my WinXP laptop, but haven't touched it since I got my MacBookPro couple years ago.

Would like to run something like person alpha on OSX, cuz running it on WinXP under VM Fusion on OSX is kinda slow (and decnet doesn't seem to be able to talk the real boxes due to all the virtual networking).

I found articles about ES40 project for OSX, but looks like it ran out of steam.

Any suggestions?

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

Hello!
An ES40 project for OS/X? Where? And just for OS/X?

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com