[HECnet] Tru64 question

Dan B dibi58 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:42:36 PST 2013

I run CDE, in such case you would be logged in with
option>session>failsafe, log out and see what options you have there,
it normally "remembers" the last one you used, but may be wrong,
between the intel, hp, alpha, sparc et cetera I may mix a CDE with
another one ...

If I find a minute, I'll fire mine up, is a 5.1 but should be the same
or similar. Had dec windows on ultrix, but the system is long gone,
don't know if I still have the image to run virtualized ...