[HECnet] ES40 arrived! New nodes please

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Thu Feb 14 12:31:24 PST 2013

On 14 Feb 2013, at 15:28, Ian McLaughlin <ian at platinum.net> wrote:

My new ES40 arrived!   It seems to be in reasonable condition, too.   It's got 2 x 833MHz processors and 3Gb of RAM.   There's no hard drives, but I have plenty of HP drives with sleds that fit.

What size drives are the sleds for?   If they're 3.5", could I get some of those?   I've currently got my drives propped up with unneeded CDs. ;)

There's a couple of FDDI cards which I have no idea what to do with.

Johnny, can you please add two new node names for me?

42.8   FRICK::
42.9   FRACK::

Thanks!

Ian