[HECnet] NT 4 on AlphaServer es40

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Thu Feb 14 08:22:01 PST 2013

On 14 Feb 2013, at 11:06, "Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-" <system at TMESIS.COM> wrote:

Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> writes:

On 14 Feb 2013, at 10:47, "Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-" <system at TMESIS.COM=
wrote:

b4 at gewt.net writes:=20
=20
If you have 667MHz processors and Ian can't use them, I could use them
to throw in the es40 I have sitting in the living room that's going to
Dave.   It only has 2 processors. ;)
=20
Do you have the memory rizers in that ES40 for extra CPUs? =20

Yup.   It's capable of the maximum number of DIMMs an ES40 can take.

What happened to the CPUs then?   I'd assume they went south and were pulled?

The one going to Dave only has 2.   I got it that way.   Mine has all 4.

My ES40s have 4 rizer with 8GB each for a total of 32GB and 4 833MHz Alphas.

Nice! :)

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG