[HECnet] NT 4 on AlphaServer es40

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Thu Feb 14 05:56:41 PST 2013

There were 100m modules for them. I owned a few. :)

-brian

On 2/14/2013 7:44 AM, hvlems at zonnet.nl wrote:
Yes, big loud ruggedized and extremely reliable, that is a Gigaswitch.
At Fuji we had four of them, all FDDI. We didn't have lfastethernet cards for them, can't remember if they existed at all.
We went to fast ethernet via the DEChub 900 series. It had concentrators and 4 port fast ethernet modules.