[HECnet] NT 4 on AlphaServer es40

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Mon Feb 11 14:35:13 PST 2013

On 11 Feb 2013, at 17:33, Mark Benson <md.benson at gmail.com> wrote:

On 11 Feb 2013, at 21:41, Dave McGuire wrote:

That I won't argue with. That reminds me, I need to get my PDP-11
emulation back up and running. I'm actually missing using RSX-11 M+
(there's something wrong with me, I swear. It's Johnny's fault! :P
).

EVERYTHING is Johnny's fault. ;)   Bring up that PDP-11! (even if it's
not real iron!)

Eh, Ma  ana. It takes me over an hour to do a fresh SYSGEN and NETGEN and I haven't done it in ages so I'll be out of practice.

I do want to get it running again though and delve a little deeper into RSX-11 :)

Which reminds me, I need to get my RSX-11M+ VM back up   shame E11 has no x86_64 build   the distro I run doesn't have an i386 compat layer.

--

Mark Benson

http://DECtec.info
Twitter: @DECtecInfo