[HECnet] NT 4 on AlphaServer es40

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Feb 11 12:36:35 PST 2013

On 02/11/2013 03:33 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:

Hello!

I'm attempting to get NT 4 installed on my alpha server es40   is there
an NT 4 TSE hardware support disk for this?

I got it to boot using the DS20 disk   but despite having 2 keyboards
plugged in   neither work in NT setup (this is early setup, too!)

Any ideas?   The ES40 hates this damn keyboard...

  The stuff you're trying to mate is like 15-20 years apart...I really
don't think you're going to have much luck there.