[HECnet] DECnet-Plus on Tru64

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 06:35:41 PST 2013

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:49 AM, Brett Bump <bbump at rsts.org> wrote:

On Wed, 13 Feb 2013, Dave McGuire wrote:

On 02/13/2013 12:41 AM, Gregg Levine wrote:

Just like I arranged to have a very large tribble keep Sampsa awake
all night with its noises. And no one wants to know what happened
around Dave's place.
------

Any time any of you want me to stop throwing stuff like all of that
into our list messaging I will. But these discussions are moderately
flat as a <Something else> and sometimes informative, so I figured
some theater would break up the boredom and what mediocrity that seems
to have followed it.

I consider it your trademark. ;)   That said, though, personally I find
the conversations here quite stimulating!

                        -Dave

You should see a doctor about that condition Dave.   You might have Exzema,
Psoriasis, who knows?   It might even turn into Loose Bowel Syndrome. ;-)
As "Sweet Brown" says, "Ain't nobody got time for that."

Brett

Hello!
Lets just say it involved two Wookiees, four Ewoks, and twenty two
Jawas, and four Banthas, and an even number of Tusken Raiders.
(Including one wearing an Oakland jersey.)

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com