[HECnet] DECnet-Plus on Tru64

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Feb 12 21:43:11 PST 2013

On 02/13/2013 12:41 AM, Gregg Levine wrote:
Just like I arranged to have a very large tribble keep Sampsa awake
all night with its noises. And no one wants to know what happened
around Dave's place.
------

Any time any of you want me to stop throwing stuff like all of that
into our list messaging I will. But these discussions are moderately
flat as a <Something else> and sometimes informative, so I figured
some theater would break up the boredom and what mediocrity that seems
to have followed it.

  I consider it your trademark. ;)   That said, though, personally I find
the conversations here quite stimulating!