PDP-10s, was Re: [HECnet] NT 4 on AlphaServer es40

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Feb 11 16:44:45 PST 2013

On 2013-02-12 01:32, Dave McGuire wrote:
On 02/11/2013 07:26 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
The PDP-10 was an interesting system and one lived for a long time in
the basement of an MIT building during the middle 90s.

I could also say that everything that's going on is Dave's fault,
but that would be too easy. I'm blaming it on Sampsa ignoring the
tribble near him.

    That is most certainly NOT my fault; in fact there are two PDP-10s
here that will be up and running (and on HECnet!) if someone can hook me
up with some MASSBUS drives.

What model? And sorry, any MASSBUS drives I might have access to are in Sweden...

There are real -10 hardware on HECnet, by the way. But I don't know if any DEC models are... Anyone?

The one machine I know of, which is real hardware is SOL::, and that is a System Concepts.