PDP-10s, was Re: [HECnet] NT 4 on AlphaServer es40

Peter Lothberg roll at Stupi.SE
Mon Feb 11 16:38:15 PST 2013

On 02/11/2013 07:26 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
The PDP-10 was an interesting system and one lived for a long time in
the basement of an MIT building during the middle 90s.

I could also say that everything that's going on is Dave's fault,
but that would be too easy. I'm blaming it on Sampsa ignoring the
tribble near him.

  That is most certainly NOT my fault; in fact there are two PDP-10s
here that will be up and running (and on HECnet!) if someone can hook me
up with some MASSBUS drives.

What kind of PDP10?

-P